Wednesday, July 11, 2007

vegan melt

Nope it's not a fake grilled cheese of some kind. Today I melted. My bus ride home was slow, packed full of people, and we were stuck in traffic with a bus driver who kept calling out , "it's a hundred and two inside the bus, people." I'm not sure what effect she was after, and I'm a Celsius language person, but without her weather report I knew how hot it was on the bus. I was stuck. There's no air conditioning on the buses here which is fine for me 98% of the time, but today I think it might have been nice to have a small dose of cool air.

Outside of the bus it wasn't so bad and I was really quite comfortable. Yes, it was hot, but I've lived through a'many Toronto summers and today was just heat.

I did get my run in this morning. It was nice and cool at 7 am. I guess I'll be doing a lot more early runs until it cools down a little.

1 comment:

Wandering Coyote said...

Even the buses here are air conditioned! It was in the mid-40C range today. We're getting a breeze now but it's not cooling down too much.

UGH!!!