Saturday, May 26, 2007

Crossing the Finish Line

Hey, I just got this link that opens up a little video so I can watch myself crossing the finish line. If you type in my clock finish time (2:01:59) and select the half marathon and then view you can watch me cross the finish line. Just so you know I'm wearing a purple bandana, gray shirt and purple capris. If you keep watching you'll see the pace bunny come in around 2:02 with a bright green shirt, and his pace bunny ears on.

It's quite entertaining (for me anyway).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That was so exciting...to watch you cross the line and as usual running tall. I'm so proud of you. I get a little teary eyed watching you run. I'll be weeping when there are two of you. Congratulations again.
m/d

sp said...

I thought you'd appreciate that one which was part of the reason I put the link in to make it easy for you to find.