Sunday, May 13, 2007

Cinnamon crunchies


Well as you can see, D. has done it again. Looking for another way to split his sourdough when making his weekly loaf of bread, D. went for a new treat and consulted the Joy of Cooking, creating his own vegan version of Cinnamon crunch rolls. I think cinnamon crunchies is a good name simply because there was a bakery in Kensington market where I use to buy these muffin sized cinnamon crunchy rolls (when I was vegetarian not vegan) for a treat every now and then.

You can see that there is one missing from the right corner. We tasted before he took the photo because we had to see if they were photo worthy and I said "oh, I have to put these on the blog so get ready to write out the recipe." I'll get D. to put the recipe up for anyone who wants to make vegan cinnamon crunchies.


3 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Oh my God...those look so absolutely amazing! And of course I would have asked for the recipe, but I see you read my mind and have it all in hand. Looking forward to getting my hands on it!

Red said...

Blog-worthy cinnamon crunchies! I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I must admit, these babies look pretty tasty...

By the way, sp, you've been tagged!

redjane Stephanie Belding said...

YAY!!!!! Bring on the recipe!!!!!!!