Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Blog that Never Was

Well, here is my second attempt...

I spent much time earlier today on the blog and nothing. My browser froze when I was on another page and poof it all disappeared. I'll sum up...

    I questioned my conflicted feelings about blogging and journalling.
    There was a dialogue between Rupet and Chengo with background actions from Ruggles and Penny
    a brief review of Rent, which I saw the other day, that examined how it worked musically, but ultimately came apart as a film (even though I have not seen the stage production).
    a mention of the Buffy musical episode -- my geek moment -- and an insert of the "which song are you" quiz


I may as well include the "which song are you" quiz for those Buffy fans out there. Where are you? I know you're there.


I'll Never Tell....


Which Buffy Musical Song Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I should mention that it was my attempt to enter the New York times website that caused the freeze. This is perhaps a sign that I should not read the times, not that I do usually but I like to scan different papers and see their slants on events in the world.

Btw, if you take the quiz let me know which song you are. Above is the Buffy song that I am most like (today).

As my high school chum and I use to write to one another...

ciao for now

1 comment:

redjane Stephanie Belding said...

I took the quiz and posted it- apparently I'm a mess! I'm not really, but I happen to love Buffy singing that song- great post!
Shame about the freeze; one of my greatest fears- hours of work obliterated.
Post on!