Friday, March 02, 2007

They're on their way!


The shoes are in the mail! D. has been watching ebay for my running shoe. He missed out on a couple because the bids were getting beyond pricey, but then...last night he went to the cornerstone cafe while I was at work and bid on a pair of shoes and won. So we're getting them for less than half price (D. said he has to count the price of the soy latte he ordered so that makes it exactly half price). They're coming from another province so we won't have to pay duty on them either. They're also the colour of my Kayanos that I wore for my first half marathon so it's fitting that I should have them for my first marathon.
Can't wait to start breaking them in.

3 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

What kind of shoes are they?

redjane Stephanie Belding said...

Righht on! Nothing like a good buy! Good shoes make for happy feet!

sp said...

w.c.: they're Asics Gel Kayanos which are stability shoes for runners.

rj: good shoes make all the difference as you well know.