Friday, September 10, 2010

back to the vacation photos

Okay, now that I'm feeling better I can get back to posting more vacation photos.

The second day of our trip it was a bit cloudier, and at times it seemed foggy. There's lots of places to walk with the new and old logging roads giving access to all kinds of areas. My brother knows the area so well that he knows all the best routes to the brooks.
My brother's dog, Little Joe, is a bit older now and he likes to travel in the backpack when we go for longer walks.

This looks a lot like fireweed that we have on the west coast. 
Another beaver lodge at this brook not far from the camp. 
Love the frogs. 

What's everyone looking at? Well, except for Little Joe whose nose you can just see poking out from under the blanket. The mist was heavy at times so we covered him up.
db took this photo of my brother. It looks like a good horror film shot. 
Little salamander on the road.


2 comments:

S.M. Elliott said...

Glad you're feeling better! The fog shot is awesome - looks like the closing scene of a movie.

sp said...

It does look like a movie, doesn't it? I love that photo.