Tuesday, May 27, 2008

long weeks

I'm just too busy right now to write much. I think about the blog a lot and what I might blog about, but I have little time right now.

My days are filled with:
  • my job (of course)
  • commuting (to and from the job of course)
  • reading (mostly on the commute)
  • running when I can
  • gardening and pruning in our spare time
  • cooking (I have to eat!)
  • I just started a detox as advised by my ND so I've got to think about food even more now since I'm restricted in what I can eat.
  • sleeping (everyday needs this. I wish I could do more)
  • doing the everyday chores (db does half of these too of course) around the house to make our home look liveable.
So until next post the above is what I'll be doing until then.



1 comment:

Red said...

It's amazing when you write it all down how much we manage to pack into our days, eh?

I hope you'll be able to come back to blogging semi regularly soon!