Saturday, June 30, 2007

Svetlana 1988-2007

Our dear sweet Svetlana had left us. At 18 years of age and having known her for half of those years I can honestly say she had a good life. It was sudden and I'm glad she wasn't in pain for long. We took her to the vet yesterday and we knew it was her time. She was ready to let go and went very quickly. db and I were both with her until the end. We miss her and will celebrate her life.
When I first started the blog I wrote a little profile of our cats here's the link for Svetlana's profile


3 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Oh, I am so sorry, sp and db. I know how heartbreaking this must be for you. But you did give her an excellent, long life, and that is something to celebrate.

Red said...

Bye bye, Principessa Svetlana. She was so beautiful.

So sorry to hear about your loss, sp. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet. As WC says, at least you can rest assured that she had a fabulous life and a good run.

sp said...

She was beautiful and had an incredible life. I'm so grateful to have been part of it.