Tuesday, August 09, 2011

where the hell have I been?

Phew. These monthly blog posts are wearing me out. I've been lazy, busy, and out of town. Those are my excuses.

Now on with the update.

I have actually been out of town during the last week of July and beginning of August. We went to N.B. to the most beautiful place I know: Queen's Lake. It was an amazing trip and I will get to photos once I load them into my iphoto.

I've also started a trail running clinic, and that is really where my focus is right now. Every Saturday, I meet a group at a new trail on the lower mainland, and we run together over rocks and roots, and see beautiful forests and incredible views (or at least that's what I expect since I've only done 1 run so far).

Right now, we're about to drive to the airport to pick up db's parents and his brother so I've got to go again. I am off the rest of the week so maybe I'll get a chance to update more and add some colourful photos.

Remind me to tell you about the bear.


1 comment:

Jen Treehugger said...

BEAR! Oh my!
:)