Thursday, March 19, 2009

Musical Meme

I found this via Wandering Coyote's Musical Meme and thought I'd give it a try.

Pick Your Artist: Sarah Harmer
Are you male or female: I Am Aglow
Describe yourself: I'm a Mountain
How do you feel about yourself: Dandelions in Bullet Holes
Describe where you currently live: Basement Apt.
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Just a Close Walk with Thee
Your best friend is: Around this Corner
Your favorite colour is: Escarpment Blues
You know that: Luther's Got the Blues
What's the weather like?: Uniform Grey
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?: Lodestar
What is life to you?: Open Window
What is the best advice you have to give?: Don't Get Your Back Up
If you could change your name, what would it be? Oleander
Your favorite food is: Peanut Butter Toast

Thanks Wandering Coyote that was fun to do.

2 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

That's great, sp! Thanks for playing along!

And on another note, I see comment moderation is off...A good thing?

sp said...

So far so good, Wandering Coyote. I felt I could stop moderating again.