Thursday, November 13, 2008

More of fall


It's been fairly rainy this last week. Today the sun is out, but yesterday when i walked to my doctor's office, it was overcast and just lightly raining. I actually prefer the colours when it's overcast because they seem much richer than on a sunny bright day like today.
We've had a generous fall that has felt like a full season. When I lived in Ontario and Quebec fall seemed so brief and it seemed to shift from extremes (hot to cold) very quickly. I think I prefer this longer season.

2 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

I have no complaints about this fall at all, and I agree with you, autumn is much better out this way than back east!

S.M. Elliott said...

Beautiful. I love this season so much, and am always a little sad that it ends too soon.