Sunday, August 02, 2009

Run Vegan Run

I did get my run in this morning with db. It was nice to run with him as always. I followed his pace along the trail. The air quality is not good and I think I can feel this when I'm running. Breathing is more difficult. Or it could have been the heat. Anywho...we ran to the same point as last week and then I ran out to the next marker (4 k) so I could get in a full 8 k.

It was hot, and it was only 9 am. By the end of the run I felt pretty sluggish and my face was quite red and sweaty (very attractive).

I think I've got a run planned, but I won't say yet until I've made up my mind for sure and have a little more distance covered. I'll let you know. At least I've got a possible goal now.

1 comment:

Wandering Coyote said...

Well, kudos to you for actually leaving the house during this heat wave. I can barely leave my bed! It's horrible!