Thursday, July 31, 2008

postcard from whoville


view from the beach at Queen's Lake, N.B.

I think I've got everything. My pack is stuffed and overstuffed. It's not too heavy though so I think I'll manage the commute to the airport okay.

I'll be eating well in Montreal visiting family for a couple of day. Then I'll be in N.B. lying on the beach of Queen's lake, taking a dip, running the logging roads, marveling at the joys of the new tent, and hanging out by the campfire.

See you in a week.

p.s. I think the cats are on to me.

5 comments:

Red said...

Bonnes vacances!

I'd love to go to Montreal... one day, eh?

Karen said...

Have a great time! I miss NB (we have family in Saint John and lived in Chatham for 4 years. Can't wait to see your pics and hear all about it.

Wandering Coyote said...

Have an excellent time!

Bridget Jones said...

Have a fab time!! Aren't cats amazing? They always know what's going on.

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor kitties! Oh well, think how happy they'll be when you get back - once they get over the obligatory cold-shouldering, anyway, ha!