Sunday, January 15, 2012

Friends Making Money

I didn't look up why this is called "Friends Making Money" when I found it on Wandering Coyote's blog, but that' okay.

FMM involves answering 20 questions, then leaving a link to your post on the post of the friend you got the list from.

1.  What is your favourite way to spend a Saturday?
Start the day with an early morning trail run with my trail running buddies, then go home for a db specialty coffee and some yummy breakfast/brunch and then just let the day unfold. Hopefully there's a great movie in there at some point.

2. List your top 3 favourite TV shows.  
I think I only watch re-runs. 
St. Louis Blues Hockey (that's current!)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (all time favorite)
The Simpsons
 
3. Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
Definitely take them.

4. Why do you blog?
Even though I don't do it as much anymore, I do blog for my family, and for my own interest. I think I started out to blog for different reasons and with bigger plans (creative expression), but it turned into a much more personal blog than I thought it would be.

5. Share 5 web sites you visit regularly.

Facebook (do you really need the link?)
Langara College (where I'm currently taking 2 courses)
SPUD (gotta order the veggies and see what's on special for the week)
Active.com (running stuff)
Fat Free Vegan (always something yummy)

6.  If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list, who would that be?
I don't have a twitter list. Let's say my fb list...it would be my sister.
 
7.  List a few of your favourite snacks.
Kale Chips from Tao Organics!!!! I'm addicted.
Vegan Peppermint Nanaimo bars from Sprout Vegan Bakery (She is an amazing local vegan baker)
db's hats (I can't give away the secret, but if you've had them, you know what I'm talking about.
Que Pasa tortilla chips and a spicy salsa (standard favorite).

8.  Do you have a pet?  If so, what kind.
Yes, two cats that are my companion animals.

9.  Which 3 material possessions would you struggle to live without?
 Struggle seems like a strong word for these things, but it would be: My Mac, My blender, and My camera. (not necessarily in that order).


10.  What’s your favourite drink?
Fresh juice with apple, beet, carrot and ginger. (Hmm, I think I'll go make some after this).
For something a little stronger, I prefer a nice red like a Barolo or Brunello di Montalcino (but who doesn't. I don't get to enjoy these too often though - $$$$$ -- so another tasty wine will do. I enjoy trying different ones.)

11.  Do you enjoy cooking?
Yes when I have time. Not so much when I don't.

12.  Do you have children?
Nope. I have two cats and too many other things in my life.

13.  What are you favourite hobbies?
Trail running, trail running, and trail running. Just kidding (sort of). I also enjoy photography, hiking, knitting, and volunteering at Wildlife Rescue.

14.  Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
Shy.

15.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Better memory.

16.  Who is your favourite actor/actress?
My sis, of course!
Actor: Cary Grant.

17.  What’s the coolest thing  you’ve done this week?
Trail ran in the snow, and then later went out snowshoeing. That was today and I'm toast.

18.  Do you live near family or far from them?
Both. Most of my family is far away, but pw is just across the Salish Sea.

19.  List three of your talents.
Ability to take on any challenge.
Story editing (I do miss script editing)
Making risotto (It really is the best)

20.  What is your greatest attribute?
Compassion towards animals.

2 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

You blogged! Yay!

I'm moving even closer so we should definitely get together soon!

sp said...

Cool. Let's definitely do something.