Wednesday, February 03, 2010



You Are an Omelette




You are a light-hearted, roll with the punches type of person. You're open to the world around you.

You like to draw from many influences. You like to mix things up a lot, and variety inspires you.



You don't let much weigh you down. You have a sunny outlook that starts first thing in the morning and continues throughout your day.

Even if everything around you breaks down, you pick yourself right back up again. You are good at making do.
Blogthings: We Have a Quiz for Almost Everything

I found this via Wandering Coyote. Considering my last post, this seemed appropriate. It's a vegan omelette in the photo above of course. 

2 comments:

S.M. Elliott said...

I'm chicken-fried steak, like WC. Ewww. I knew I shouldn't have taken that particular quiz...

Jen Treehugger said...

I am an omelette too!